It's your turn to do the talking. Tell us the answer to this question! Go to blog post
While we always encourage you to search for love, there's no shame in trying to fall in love with a rich guy. If you're the type of woman (or man!) who finds success imminently attractive, maybe you need a little help figuring out where to nab a well-off prince charming.
Here are 20 ways to find, date, and marry a rich guy.
1.... Go to blog post
There's a soldier in SOME of us, but not ALL of us. Some of us feel a calling. We don't think of this calling as entertainment. We're so competitive that it seems strange to even refer to it as a "video game." It's when this calling comes into conflict with real life that we risk doing damage to our treasured relationships:... Go to blog post
1. Send a "wink" on Match.com
2. Give her a digital bouquet of flowers as a gift on Facebook.
3. ReTweet him to all your followers.
4. Send a short, simple message to their dating site email such as "Hi!"
5. Tell them their profile picture looks like a specific famous celebrity.
6. Send a Direct Message on... Go to blog post
Crazy cat ladies have gotten a bad rap. What's wrong with having a few (dozen) feline friends?! If you know someone who's a great catch who just happens to share their home with several cats, here are a few reasons you might want to consider asking for a date...
Studies have shown that people who own cats tend to... Go to blog post
The NSA has gotten quite a bad rap lately, but I happen to think there are plenty of good reasons NSA workers make great partners! Oh, you think I'm kidding? Well, here are nine reasons dating a NSA worker could be a great idea.
You don't need to hide emails from your ex. They've already been read by your new... Go to blog post
1. "If you want to get our clothes off focus on what you're giving, not on what you can get!" - Demi Moore
2. "Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend; look at him as a friend, too." - Vanessa Hudgens
3. "The minute somebody makes you feel weird or non-included or not supported you know either to beat it or tell them... Go to blog post
Who doesn't love romantic movies? The right film will bring on the tears. And it feels so good! Even the Incredible Hulk can't resist tearing up a little over these classic scenes... Warning, spoilers ahead!
1. The Notebook: When Noah and Allie finally reconnect after years apart.
2. Good Will Hunting: When Matt Damon says, "I had to... Go to blog post
100. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
99. “Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.” – Bob Marley
98. “Love is that condition in which the happiness... Go to blog post
So you've been dabbling in online dating for a few months and you've had a few near-misses. Maybe you've messaged back and forth with a few potential matches but nothing's ever really materialized...until now. Prince or Princess Charming is on the other side of that email chain and you're about to go out on your very first In Real Life... Go to blog post
First dates are tough. Whether you're meeting someone brand new or it's time for an IRL meet-up with someone you met online, there's always a lot of pressure and nerves floating in the air. Gone are the days when simple "dinner and a movie" first dates were the norm...singles now expect to be entertained while getting to know each... Go to blog post
Online dating can be a daunting proposition for senior citizens. More technologically-savvy than ever before, seniors around the country are turning to dating sites to find lasting love and companionship. Maybe you're senior yourself looking to try out online dating for the first time? Perhaps you’re curious about the right online... Go to blog post
With thousands of dating sites available online, most offering enticing “free to join!” offers, it’s hard to know which one is right for your specific dating needs. Whether you’re a single parent, a college student, or simply love guys with mustaches, there’s a dating site out there to fit you perfectly. Here are 21 ways to... Go to blog post
There’s been a lot of press over the last few weeks about the unfortunate story of Manti Te’o. The Notre Dame star quarterback was supposedly duped into falling in love online, but as it turns out his “girlfriend” was little more than the fictional creation of one of his friends. The media storm that ensued has left Te’o... Go to blog post