What’s so great about dating an Albanian? Well, this group of dark, sexy singles is family-oriented, always wearing the best, and fully committed to serious relationships. AlbanianPersonals.com is one of the largest Albanian dating sites in the world and their focus is matching Albanians (and sometimes Westerners!) for love, marriage, and serious monogamy.
Why should you give Albanian Personals a try? Here are a few reasons:
- It’s totally free to create a profile, to browse through personals, and to send messages (you’ll have to upgrade if you want to answer messages, however.)
- Unlike some other “free” sites, you can reply to video messages 100% free, even if you don’t have an upgraded account!
- AlbanianPersonals is part of the World Singles network, one of the largest international dating site networks in the world so there are plenty of exotic, worldly sister-sites to try.
- The site is a great place for Albanians to find other Albanians, but there are also lots of Westerners and Western Europeans looking for Albanian love, too.
- The initial questionnaire on the site has over 100 questions and is geared towards truly helping you find a suitable match on the site.
- There are several levels of membership on the site, from free to Platinum. Platinum paid members have access to all members on the site and get special treatment such as a “featured” profile
- If you’re looking for extra features, this is not the site for you. There’s no blog, no articles…just hundreds of profiles and pictures to sort through.
- Members can upload dozens of photos if they want – each member can display a “photo slideshow” on their profile if they’d like.
- In general, the members on the site are young, attractive, and more modest than you might find on other dating sites.
Whether or not you’ve given much thought to dating an Albanian man or woman, maybe it’s time you did! As a whole you can count on Albanians to be relationship-minded and if tall, dark, and sexy is your thing you can’t lose on Albanian Personals.com.
Have you tried the site yourself? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!