What’s so great about the “muddy” lifestyle? Well, a lot, actually! If you ask the folks at www.MuddyMatches.co.uk they’ll tell you that country lovers are laid back, casual, and totally open to new relationships which is where the whole idea of Muddy Matches came from in the first place.
Interested in finding out more?
Here are a few of the most interesting things about Muddy Matches.
- Although the site is based in the UK it’s open to anyone, anywhere
- Muddy Matches is the “UK and Ireland’s most popular country dating site!”
- You can sign up to find dates or just to meet like-minded people for friendship. Many members have simply moved to a new area and are hoping to make friends with similar interests
- Free memberships are available and include many features, but to reply and communicate with other members you’ll need a paid subscription (3, 6, or 12 month memberships available)
- Muddy Matches has a great dating blog and also a full page of online dating safety advice
- All profiles are reviewed and approved internally before going live which means less SPAM
- For UK-based members there’s an “Events” section that lists local hang outs like hunting clubs and farming competitions
- “Townie” members are encouraged to join, even if they just like to do “Countryside” things on the weekends. The site believes no one is 100% “muddy” or 100% “townie” all the time!
- Muddy Matches has an active social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube) and also a mobile app available on iOS and Android
- Members communicate by sending personal messages, chatting in chat rooms, or emailing
If you’re a little bit more country than you are rock n’ roll you may just find companionship on www.MuddyMatches.co.uk. The site is best for people who actually live (and hang out in the countryside) of the UK-area but you never know who you’re going to meet, even if you live a world away!