MustLovePets.com is exactly what you think it is…a dating site for pet lovers! Whether you currently own a dog, cat, bird, or other pet or you just have an affinity for animals, Must Love Pets is open to you. Want to go on a date to a dog park? Or maybe you’re a cat lady with a dozen feline friends? This site’s goal is to make you feel safe, welcomed, and more attractive for your animal love.
Want to try out Must Love Pets? Here are the Top 10 things you need to know:
1. It’s totally free to create an account but you’ll have to pay if you want full access. For free you can upload up to 5 pictures and use the basic search function to find other pet lovers.
2. Membership prices are standard – around $30 a month for U.S. members and, of course, prices go down the longer your sign-up term is. Paid members get access to “nicebreakers,” IMs, email, and chat rooms.
3. There’s a pretty in-depth “Account Manager” section where paid members can access fun features like horoscopes, favorites, and even an “ignored list” where you can block other members.
4. MustLovePets.com is big on customer service. They’ve got a 24-hour help line where you can get technical support and even report a “pet peeve” about something on the site.
5. There are way more women than men on the site – the ratio’s about 70% to 30%.
6. You’re encouraged to put up a profile picture with your pet! If you don’t have an animal in your picture, you’ll be out of the norm!
7. The search functions on Must Love Pets aren’t all that robust. You can’t search by all that many criteria but since the site’s relatively small compared to juggernauts like Match.com, you can find people relatively easily.
8. Safety is important on the site. Your real email address will never be used for communication.
9. If you’re looking for a lot of bells and whistles or a modern, streamlined dating sites, Must Love Pets isn’t really for you. It’s simple and relatively easy-to-use but it’s not flashy.
10. The site isn’t geared towards young, tech-savvy millennials. There’s no app or mobile version of the site.
Do you love pets? If you’re looking for someone to keep you and Fido company or would even rather date someone who already has a pet, MustLovePets.com might be a good choice for you!
Have you tried this site? Let us know what you think in the comments below.