PersonalDatingAgent.com (or “PDA” for short) was designed with busy Wall Streeters in mind. The site’s set up like a matchmaking service more-so than a dating site, but that’s a good thing if traditional online dating is too time consuming for you! In essence, the folks at PDA actually do your online dating for you using other existing online dating sites.
Here are some of the best features of Personal Dating Agent:
- It’s not location-specific (but is currently English-only, based in London) so you can use it from anywhere
- PersonalDatingAgent.com is designed for busy professionals who don’t have the time or the knowledge to successfully online date
- There are supposedly less than about 1,000 members in order to keep the service level high
- Users purchase a “package” which includes personal Skype conversations with matchmakers, professional profile assistance, and even photo shoots if necessary!
- The offerings from PDA are varied – daters can buy a full profile critique, a set of matches, or even have a matchmaker send out a bunch of first messages based on their interests
- Each member has an hour long call with the pros at PDA to talk about their interests, needs, and wants and to ensure the matchmakers are clear about their online dating desires
- The Personal Dating Service staff uses existing online dating platforms (chosen based on the dater’s requirements) to search for a set of matches to present to the client. Once one is found they’ll set up a date and the user just has to show up!
- Daters have total control and can approve all messages before they’re sent to ensure the correspondence is reflective of themselves
- It’s a great site if you’re overwhelmed by online dating, too shy to reach out, or simply don’t have time to comb through hundreds of profiles. Some daters also love the personal, live customer service that’s available
Personal Dating Agent is a niche site, for sure, but it’s exactly what some daters need. If the prospect of online dating seems daunting or too difficult to figure out it may be smart to hire the team at PDA to give you a few pointers (or even run your online dating for months!) Who knows? They may be able to match-make you into a perfect relationship…