Does the world need another dating app? When it’s got a concept as cool as Revealr’s it’s hard to say no. UK-based Revealr is the first app of it’s kind – matchmaking based on pre-recorded voice messages – and one that puts more value on a person’s personality than their looks. A new idea, indeed!
Thinking about downloading the all new Revealr app? Here’s what you need to know about this cutting-edge dating platform:
- Revealr is an iTunes app, available currently for iPhone only.
- The app is 100% free to download and, as of now, to use!
- When you sign on you’re prompted to upload a photo which Revealr pixelates for privacy. You then record up to 20-seconds of audio (A joke? An introduction? A song?) which will be available to local singles.
- When you hear a voice message you like, swipe right or click “like.” The single will get a notification and determine based on your message if they like you too! Once there’s a mutual match, chat is available.
- After matching, chat is open. You can talk on the phone, text, or even Facetime if you want to.
- Revealr makes it easy to sign up via your personal Facebook account and the promise never to post to your profile, to sell your info, or to SPAM you.
- The app is location-based which means it shows you profiles of people are are location relatively close to you. Don’t use Revealr if you were hoping to make a match a country away.
- There’s no word yet on if Revealr has an Android app in the works but they’re still seemingly working out the kinks of the iPhone app, anyway. They’ve gotten loads of VC funding, though, so it’s poised to be a successful app.
If you’re sick of Tinder and the superficiality of online dating, why not check out Revealr? It’s totally free and easy to use and if you’ve got a voice like Scarlett Johansen’s you’re bound to get a date or two.
Have you tried Revealr? Let us know about your experience in the comments below!