What better way to match people who love music than by their tastes in sound? Tastebuds.fm is a cutting-edge dating site attempting to make love connections by matching music lovers by their tastes in music. What a novel idea!
Here is a List of the Best Things about Tastebuds.fm
1. The site is clean and easy-to-use, and the design is reminiscent of iTunes.
2. Even if you don’t find love on Tastebuds.fm, you make make music-loving friends or concert buddies. It’s not just a dating site.
3. You create a profile with a picture and bands/artists you like. People search you by searching artists.
4. The “Radio” function allows you to listen to songs posted on other people’s profiles while browsing their pictures.
5. You get messages when someone browses your profile or listens to a song you’ve posted.
6. There’s an active Tastebuds.fm blog where you can find out about new music trends.
7. It’s free to use many of the features of the site (although you have to pay for a Premium Membership to have full access and unlimited messaging.)
8. Tastebuds.fm is based in London so it caters to the European music scene, although it’s open to single worldwide.
9. The “Soapbox” feature is a chat room that’s extremely active with music questions, requests, and ticket offers.
10. Over 5,000,000 messages have been sent between members in the site’s 3 years of life! Those are great stats if you’re looking for a variety of people to chat with and an active online dating community.
If you’re an avid music lover and want to date someone who shares your taste in tunes, consider Tastebuds.fm. It’s an online dating and social site with music in mind!