More and more dating sites are popping up in the gray area between “online” and “mobile.” Twine.me is one of these sites. The new dating app plays with the idea of anonymity and allows daters to flirt and chat without seeing each others’ pictures, ensuring looks don’t influence the relationship.
Here are the 10 best things about the Twine.me app:
1. The Twine flirting app is totally FREE for iPhones and Android users.
2. Twine is “gender balanced,” meaning there’s always an even number of guys and girls using it at any given time.
3. The app lets you know when another, algorithmically-matched Twiner is nearby so you can strike up an anonymous conversation.
4. The patented “Ice Breakers” help you come up with topics to talk about!
5. You can link your Twine account to your Facebook profile so your interests will transfer over effortlessly.
6. When you’re ready, Twine allows you to reveal your photos and identity to the person you’ve been talking to.
7. Safety is a priority at Twine and every user has the power to keep their identity a secret.
8. The queue ensures the gender ratio on the app stays balanced – if there’s no one online for you to talk to, you’re entered into the queue!
9. Twine’s anonymous flirting allows users to get to know each other before bringing looks into the equation.
10. The app is set to release a phone-bump option soon that encourages meeting up in real life!
If you’re looking for a way to flirt that’s less like a traditional dating site and more like your Facebook mobile app, Twine.me may be a great option for you!