There’s a lot going on at WesternMatch.com. The site’s been around since 2002 and its goal is to help pair cowboys, cowgirls, and other country-loving singles. Those twelve years have given the site a lot of time to add feature after feature after feature…but if you’re willing to wade through it all you may find a good place to find cupid with a cowboy hat.
Why do people keep flocking to Western Match?
Here are 10 things you should know about WesternMatch.com:
- “Western” doesn’t necessarily mean from the west. The site matches “cowboys, cowgirls, ranchers, and country singles” for love, dating, relationships and friendships.
- There aren’t a ton of search criteria but you can easily browse Cowboy Singles and Cowgirl Singles
- Sign up is free and with a free membership you can read all your messages (you have to pay to upgrade if you want to reply, however.)
- You can send free digital gifts and “laughliners” (i.e. silly pickup lines) to people you’re interested in
- There’s a News section on the site that serves as a blog and a scheduling section for country music artists
- Likewise, there’s an Events section where the site and members themselves can post localized events like bar crawls and rodeos
- Members can chat via email, chat rooms, and even video
- Daters are all over the country but most are located within the U.S. You can easily search in just your local area, however. The site’s based in Arizona.
- Western Match even has a western-related jobs board where you can find work in your area!
- With over 50,000 members, WesternMatch.com is big enough to constantly meet new people but small enough you won’t be overwhelmed
Interested in the cowboy lifestyle? Whether you’re alone on the ranch, just need an escape in the country, or even want to make friends with someone in your area who has similar interests, WesternMatch.com is a U.S.-based dating site worth a second look.