Ever heard of a Zoomer? “Zoomer” is actually a nickname for a baby boomer and if you haven’t been living with your head in the sand you know that baby boomers are one of the fastest growing segments of the population, particularly in Canada where the site is headquartered.
ZoomerSingles.com is an active community of baby boomers talking about everything from love to sex to dating after 50. The site is, at its core, a dating blog but with the launch of a sister dating site, Zoomer Singles hopes to soon be more!
The ZoomerSingles.com dating site is still relatively young but it’s already got tens of thousands of members. If you’re a zoomer looking for love, here are a few reasons to try out ZoomerSingles.com:
- The site has a decidedly Canadian slant, in fact, “Zoomer” is a nickname that was born in Canada
- The interface is clean and uncluttered and there aren’t an overwhelming number of options
- It’s FREE to join Zoomer Singles but the site will eventually charge for membership
- You can search by a variety of criteria such as “Non-Smoker” or “Jewish”
- Members’ ages aren’t verified so you can sign up even if you’re not technically a baby boomer!
- Unlike some other “senior” dating sites, Zoomer Singles doesn’t shy away from sex and erotica which makes for a fun, playful environment
- Zoomer Singles members get exclusive deals and coupons for dating products, travel, and food
- The best asset of the site is the integration of the ZoomerSingles.com blog content – from articles to galleries to helpful advice
- The site is still being improved weekly and the developers want your suggestions for how to make it better!
If you’re a Zoomer-Baby-Boomer who’s been looking for love in all the wrong places it may be time to check out ZoomerSingles.com. Particularly if you live in Canada, you’ll be in good company!