Who doesn’t love romantic movies? The right film will bring on the tears. And it feels so good! Even the Incredible Hulk can’t resist tearing up a little over these classic scenes… Warning, spoilers ahead!
1. The Notebook: When Noah and Allie finally reconnect after years apart.
2. Good Will Hunting: When Matt Damon says, “I had to see about a girl.”
3. Love Actually: The cue cards scene.
4. Dear John: When John finds out who Savannah is actually married to.
5. Bridget Jones Diary: When Bridget runs pantsless to meet Mr. Darcy on the street.
6. Sixteen Candles: The breakfast table scene.
7. Sleepless in Seattle: The meeting at the top of the Empire State Building.
8. Dirty Dancing: “No one puts Baby in a corner.”
9. Pretty Woman: Julia Roberts all dressed up.
10. P.S. I Love You: When Hillary Swank first opens a box from her dead husband.
11. The Lake House: Sandra Bullock’s final scene.
12. Spanglish: When Adam Sandler and Paz Vega must say goodbye after a night of bonding.
13. Titanic: “I’ll never let go, Jack!”
14. 50 First Dates: When Adam Sandler patiently explains their life to Drew Barrymore (for the last time.)
15. Sex and the City: When Carrie confronts Mr. Big in the street after he stood her up.
16. Twilight: When Bella and Edward reunite in Italy.
I've spent countless hours over the past few years picking apart your favorite dating sites...YOU'RE WELCOME! I love all things 'interwebs' and I've had my fair share of love and heartbreak. I get it: dating is hard. We're here to make it a little easier.
I'm a full-time freelance writer and I get a real kick out of hearing from my readers...shoot me a message in the comments section!